Honey Boo-Boo Is that You-You?

Tuesday 26 February 2013

I'm not meant to love her, but I do!
Honey Boo Boo, an American child pageant star made famous by the tv show 'Toddlers and Tiaras' is pure hilarity. I feel kind of mean because yes I am laughing at her, but she is so cute too I just want to cuddle her!
She was so entertaining on Toddlers and tiaras that she got her own tv show on MTV called 'Here comes Honey Boo Boo' which is the new low of trashy tv, but so good!
Anyway, following Honey Boo Boo's popularity a lot of people could probably recognise her face!

So you can imagine the double take I had when I saw this in a super old painting in a gallery

The blonde ringlet girl looks like Honey Boo Boo!


Am I seeing things or do you see the resemblance too??
Honey Boo Boo in the renaissance haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment