Keira Knightley 'A Dangerous Method' Makeup Tutorial

Sunday 5 February 2012

I was inspired by the beautiful Keira Knightley to re create the makeup that she wore for the premiere of her new film 'A Dangerous Method' at the Venice film festival 2011. She wore a wonderfully regal, gold vintage looking dress with her hair clipped back neatly in a center parting.
For Makeup she has a wonderfulyl flawless but fresh face, with minimal blush and bronzer. But if you haven't got her fab cheekbones like me then we have to do a lot of chiselling with our bronzer to get the same effect.
For eyes she's wearing a bluey grey on the top lash and a gold mixed with brown along the bottom which looks beautiful with her rich brown eyes.
Couture dream: Keira Knightley looked stunning in the shimmering lace Valentino couture creation as she arrived at the premiere for A Dangerous Method
For more pictures, take a looky here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2033034/Venice-Film-Festival-2011-Keira-Knightley-A-Dangerous-Method-premiere.html

And here's my interpretation!


Woo! I may be no Keira Knightley, but I gave it my best shot, and perhaps the thick eyebrow is a look that I should be sporting? What do you guys think?

To get Ms Knightley's look take a look at the tutorial I uploaded:

0 comments:

Post a Comment