Cotton Candy Makeup Haul

Tuesday 7 August 2012

I just thought I'd share with you some new eyeshadows that I got, they are by the brand Fashionista who I have spoken about before (and how I don't like the brand name) and I used their shadows in my Valentines Day makeup tutorial and really enjoyed using their products, so on my search for some new cotton candy pastel shades I ended up back at their stand.
This is what I came home with:


The light pink colour is called Sweet Kiss, the dark pink is called Bliss
The sparkly green is called Meadows and the blue is called Cool Blue


Swatches on my inner arm, I love how bright Bliss and Cool Blue come out, Sweet Kiss seems to have a lot of fall out and was tricky to build up on my arm


This picture summarises why I chose thoses colours, when you blend Sweet Kiss with Bliss and Cool Blue with Meadows, you get these perfect cotton candy shades!

0 comments:

Post a Comment