Don't throw up on the wedding dress!

Friday 12 April 2013

I feel like I have got the flu or something, my bones are all kind of aching, I can't hold my head upright, I feel lethargic and in pain and something just isn't right inside!
I don't know what sort of picture I was supposed to take of today to sum it up but this was the best that I could come up with!
I'm really sad that I woke up feeling this way the day of my sisters wedding dress fitting as I just didn't feel good and I was worried I might throw up.
On the other hand, I'm feeling very special as the dress is being kept in my wardrobe, and I feel like I am taking care of the crowns jewels!



It's so exciting, I want to unzip it to peek but I'll just look at photographs instead!
Headaches and wedding dresses- I am out like a light!

0 comments:

Post a Comment