Shopping Makeup Haul - Drugstore - Boots & Superdrug

Wednesday 17 April 2013

I do not like referring to some makeup brands as 'drugstore' since we don't call them that here in England, but I don't know what the British equivalent word is?
Anywho, this is a little summary of the delicious makeup treats I got yesterday:

 Okay:
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in shade 063 East End Snob
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in shade 002 Hazel
Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in shade Celestial
Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara which was a free gift for spending over £10 on Rimmel
3 Revlon lip butters in shades:
Sorbet
Sugar Frosting
Cotton Candy
A Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in shade 001 Honey Douce
Revlon 24 hour colour stay foundation in shade Buff which is the second lightest shade!

I'm really excited to try them out, and for my lips to be all pretty pink!

Then I nipped into Forever 21 just to check that I hadn't missed anything and I saw this mint shirt which I saw in another branch of Forever 21 which I loved but it was too small, then my eye saw this hanging by itself and it fit perfectly! It was the last one too, so it was a mint-shirt-fate!


 I also randomly got a new pair of 'summer jeans' since summers days here are often not very warm so I can still wear jeans pretty often, but they are paler than my other pair of jeans so more appropriate for sunny days! They are also a little stretchy so comfier than normal jeans. This is my first ever pair of Forever 21 jeans and I'm very impressed I have to say, I'm wearing them right now.


That's my little shopping break, now back to studying...

0 comments:

Post a Comment