Wedding Day Trial Makeup

Thursday 11 April 2013

Today was a super special today as my sister and I went for a makeup trial for her wedding day!
She went along with a picture courtesy of Pinterest and added our own little twist to it. This is all I'm able to share of the look at this stage:

It looks like I've made my sister into some kind of voodoo doll, I hope you like the Tippex style hearts!
We came home and made our own amendments to this look including a brow colour, different lashes, different eyeliner, different lip colour, adding some highlighting dust etc.

That's your little peek! We are going for a dress fitting tomorrow but I can't even risk a little peek at this because it's simply too special!

On another note- my sister made me the most wonderful cheese on toast I have ever had! It looks like something you might get in a restaurant!



0 comments:

Post a Comment