Crazy travel snack!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

I've not been in one place for very long periods of time over Easter break, so I thought I'd share with you my favourite travel snack!

Croutons!
...not so much the vitamin water- I like the brand Vitamin Waters 'Vitamin water' this was Marks and Spencers own brand and it turned out to be not so good...

Anyway- onto the actual snack!

I like croutons because they're a little more filling than crisps and the flavour is much nicer- plus I lvoe crunchy crisps and croutons are sooooo crunchy (which was less fun when everyone around me was totally silent and I felt like everyone could hear me crunching!)

But of course, all deliciousness comes at a cost so don't be fooled into thinking that these are a 'healthy alternative' they are not, they're made with oil and they do have salt in them and a punnett of grapes would of course be much better for you, but sometimes we're craving something a lil savoury and crunchy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment