What 'APPened?

Monday 16 April 2012

People sometimes ask me what Apps I use, have and what ones I like the most.

I have a few but when I look through them I don't use them even daily, they are just kind of 'there'
Others I use allllll the time


So here is my list of Apps in order of what I use/like the most

1.Email
2.Facebook
3.Skype
4.Twitter
5.Pixlromatic (gives my pictures all 'cool' effects)
6.TED (Hundreds and hundreds of amazing, interest and inspiring talks, all under 20 min)
7.Reminders (my essential to-do checklist)
8.YouTube
9.eBay
10.Notes
11.Star Walk (have to pay for it, but it's an incredible look at the sky and constellations right above you)
12. Amazing way to listen (and see) your iTunes library
13. A little monotomous, but I still check it most days, kind of like Pictionary
14.iBooks (currently reading A Game Of Thrones)
15.Songify (funny auto tuner, turns your words into a song)
16.Tube Map (I don't use it a whole lot, but it's been really nicely done and is very efficient)
17.StarRide (quirky little game, i mostly like the music in the background)
18.Soundrop
19.Scrabble
20.Tap the Frog
21.Garageband

What are you favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment