Ice cream in your eye!

Friday 13 April 2012

Here's a breakdown of a look I've been wearing a lot for daytime-Springtime
I call it my 'ice cream' look!




This is how it goes:

1. I cut the crease on my eye with a deep berry purple and blend this onto the lid.
2. I dab the inner half of my eye with a cotton candy pink
3. I dab the outer corner with a lilac and bend them together to make a nice gradient
4. I use a sweet yellow Vanilla colour on my browbone
5. I use chcocolate brown pencil liner on the top lashes and bring it down to the bottom a little way
6. Finish with some black mascara

For the rest of the face:
Bare Escentuals foundation- it's light, doesnt sweat off and has SPF
A pink blush on the apples of my cheeks
Sunkissed bronzing powder in the hollows of my cheeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment