The Joy Journal

Friday 17 May 2013

I watched a great video on YouTube that showed the use of an app where you can document daily the things that you are thankful for that day. It's similar to my 'Good things jar' video that I filmed a little while back but more of a digital version.
It's presented in a really nice way, you can choose fonts and change the background picture if you want to, and it's a daily log that is kept forever, I've only been doing it a short while but I love flicking back to reflect on the day previously and what was so great about that day.


So, yes while I may be in the study gloom period I can still pick out so many wonderful things to be thankful about today!

The app is totally free, and slightly different interface for the iphone to ipad but both do pretty much the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment