Words words words

Thursday 16 May 2013

I'm in the middle of a bit rut at the moment, I have exams that feel like they are landmines waiting around every single corner and studying can be so monotonous, but this time every year I feel so motivated to start earlier next exam season. Maybe one year I'll get it spot on!



Here is a super excited view of my page right now, and now you have a peek at my handwriting which you can't pretend isn't the most exciting part of your day...! I'm kidding of course.

I'm sad that my blogs slow down to being pretty empty around this time, but I've not even left my flat for two days!
It's this time that I really appreciate the joy of sleeping, I never really struggle with sleep except for sometimes nerves stop me sleeping but usually only the night before something nerve wracking, but sleep feels like a brain vacation from textbooks, exercise books and pens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment