How to: Flawless Makeup Base for Acne and blemishes

Wednesday 12 March 2014

If you are on the ball, which I know that you are otherwise why else would you be here?
You may have seen my 'Flawless Makeup base for Acne' tutorial - Say that 5 times fast

I skipped the eye makeup filming as you've seen a lot of the same before. It's a funny thing, when I started implementing a skin primer into my routine I didn't ever really notice a difference, it's not until I accidentally forget it that I notice my foundation just does not sit right and my blemishes just look more gross, more bulbous and more hideous than they ever have done, so if you learn nothing from this video it is that Primers should not be underestimated!

Just because everyone likes pictures, here is a little before and after for you:


Magical transformation...
All attempts at sophistication fall flat once you stray away from the forefront to the cartoon filled background... yes Mr Men bed sheets, Hello Kitty Posters...

0 comments:

Post a Comment