Fancy Dress Dilemma...

Friday 17 February 2012

So it's that time when my favourite kind of party has come around and that is fancy dress or 'costume parties' as I hear they're called in the U.S
I love them so much because there's no pressure to look a certain way, you can literally dress like anything you want, you can look silly, colourful, ridiculous and no one will be rude or mean about you behind your back, they just think 'what a fun costume!'

In the past I've gone as many many many different variations of a Sailor Girl, I had (still do) a big crush on nautical fashion that I've just never grown out of! Spongebob Squarepants, Alice in Wonderland, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz it goes on...

But I'm here to show you my most recent favourites and amazingly outstanding incredible new fun designs
(which you can often get for the half the price on ebay fyi... I've never paid more than £20 for a costume from there)



Katy Perry Sweetie costume! This is my absolute favourite! I love the ice creams on the bodice and the tutu rainbow layers!
or...
A bubble gum machine!!! I could pop bubbles all night, and hand them out too! 
 
Crayola Crayon Tickle Me Pink Adult Costume


Or maybe a giant pink crayon, haha! This one made me laugh the most although I would wear pink shoes, not those shiny black boots...
They have so many cute and fun novelty costumes at:
www.spirithalloween.com

It's good to go for inspiration first, then to try and find a cheaper alternative elsewhere.
So what do you guys think? Maybe you hate them all, maybe I won't even be able to find these crazy creations on ebay , but this site has the best selection of costumes I ever saw! Let me know what you guys think would be the best, or maybe a whole other costume all together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment