New Video: Summer Makeup Tutorial for Acne

Thursday 29 May 2014

It has been longer than I'd care to admit but a new video has just landed freshly from the bakery of my imagination!

It's a very simple makeup tutorial for the summertime, here I'm using a BB cream which I never really got on board with until now. This one has salicylic acid which was the primary reason that I got it. I can't say that I've noticed it helping my skin, but similarly, I haven't noticed it breaking me out either.

 The standard before shot, the main problematic areas are uneven texture and redness around the chin, by the temples and the forehead.
 As a BB cream it hasn't done a bad job of concealing most of the problems, but I of course had some help from my best friend concealer! I use the heavy stuff by Kryolan that comes in a colour wheel.


Eyeshadow courtesy of the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay!
For step by step, keep watching:


0 comments:

Post a Comment