Peaches and Clean Soap and Glory Review

Thursday 13 February 2014

I've just finished up using my Nelsons natural face wash. While it's just perfect for my oily skin, the scent is so medicinal despite it being 100% natural that I felt like treating myself to something that would make my nose sing in the morning with the delicious fragrance of my face wash. - Perhaps I take my face washing too seriously...

The answer to what I was looking for came in a beautiful, peach scented creamy face wash from Soap and Glory.
It's name?
Peaches and Clean, their products always have the best names!
It definitely smells like peaches, but perhaps artificial peaches, my initial reaction to smelling this was that it smells like Archers and Lemonade, you know that beautiful sweet drink that kind of tastes like something you had when you were a child? Archers and Lemonade is definitely not for children though, incase you don't know what it is...


As for the cream aspect? It certainly is creamy. I am an oily skinned girl and always have been, but as it is winter time and I felt like giving my skin a bit of TLC I decided to take a break from the gels and foams I normally use. This is lovely and creamy in texture but not too rich, it's certainly appropriate for daily use, and I do, twice daily in fact.
It does not leave my skin with an oily residue like other creamy washes and the smell (Did I mention the smell yet?)
It's sensational, believe me.

 Although
If you like a face wash with a good lather behind it (think bubbles and foam galore) then this is not the face wash for you, one thing that this does not do is lather up, it stays transparent to your face and has the texture of rubbing in a moisturiser, except you wash it off after.

A possible drawback of Peaches and Clean is that I may exfoliate my face more often, I get concerned about long term clogging of pores if a face wash doesn't feel like it is stripping my skin of every natural oil each time I use it. Perhaps that is just me.

I got this from Boots online, I can not for the life of me see it in their stores and it cost £5.33!

This face wash is in a huge pump bottle, it's going to take me a long time to get through this, and who knows? Perhaps I'll be sick of the scent by then

But I doubt it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment