Natural School & Work Makeup and smart outfit!

Wednesday 2 May 2012


Isn't is the nicest when you have a little extra time in the mornings to 'do things properly'
My morning wasn't the usual flurry of pulling on my clothes while spoon feeding myself cereal  and I got to breathe a sigh of releif and take it slowly!

So here's whats on my face:
Bare Minerals foundation in shade Fairly Light
Blusher on my cheek bones in shade Well Dressed by MAC
Tiniest bit of bronzer in my cheek hollows product is by Bare Minerals and called Warmth (I don't believe thats the name of the shade, just the nameof the products)
Body Shop Red lip tint on my lips
Slick of vaseline over the top!
Cosmic brown eyeliner by Avon
Black Mascara by Bare Escentuals

How did you do your hair?
Read my old blog post here (it has a bazillion pictures and is so super easy)


The scoop on my outfit:


Pretty blue knitted jumper came from a Next outlet store , very pretty and comfy but also smart when paired with a suit

Grey wool suit came from the regular Next store, it's comfy but the skirt shifts about the wasit through the day as it has no elastic in the waist which can make it a little uncomfy and impractical at times, but I like that it hits just right on the leg (it's hard to tell from the awkward picture angle) and that it's not pleated, but kind of wavy and girly rather than standard straight pencil skirts


I pair it with a matching blazer, black opaque tights and some black flat shoes and a few rings on each hand and I'm good to go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment