I hate to sound like a Hello Kitty hipster but...

Monday 25 February 2013

Sometimes I really do think that I loved Hello Kitty before she was a big deal in the UK. When I was around 9 or 10 years I started to love Hello Kitty so whenever I saw anything Hello Kitty it was a surprise has she hadn't cropped up on that much merchandise in England yet. If my mum saw something Hello Kitty she'd sometimes get it ten months in advance of my birthday because she wouldn't hardly see anything Hello Kitty. As the years have gone by it's become much more readily available on children and adult products, much to my delight!
Today I was in the kiddy section of a store and I saw all these beautiful Hello Kitty toys!
I reckon I would have still loved all of these aged 9, I'm envious of little girls today and all the choice that they have!




Okay, so the little girls on the boxes look considerably younger than 9...but who cares- play-doh is for everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment