Twas the night before Cupid

Wednesday 13 February 2013

I don't think Cupid was actually born tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure, I just wanted the title to sound festive really!
Maybe you have special plans tomorrow, or maybe you just want a quick insight into how you can go from looking like you just woke up to looking like you fell over and was dragged backwards through a bush to looking like you just had 12 hours of sleep and a month of spa treatments.
It's all coming your way as a Valentines day present tomorrow!

Yes it really does work and here is the before and after to prove it!



I know what you're thinking... you're thinking 'gosh...which one is the 'before' and which one is the 'after'....
Okay that was a joke (a bad one)

If there's hope for flawless skin and fresh face for me then there's hope for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment