Make Up Wake Up

Thursday 28 June 2012

I decided before I applied my 'heavy-non-everyday' to take a 'before shot'  and an 'after shot' so I could truly see the difference in myself!

I was feeling somewhat rough and worse for wear but just thought 'Thank MAC for Makeup' when it was all done!

Get set to put on your filter sunglasses to filter through bed hair and bare face!



Here is the warpaint breakdown:
Laura Mercier moisturising foundatoin in Ivory
MAC studio sculpt concealer in shade NC20
MAC Blusher in shade Mocha
Bare Escentuals Bronzer in the hollows of the cheeks, along the sides of the nose and under the jaw
MAC Highlighter in shade SnowGlobe (xmas special collection)
MAC eyeshadow shroom all over the lid with folie in the crease, really blended out, white shadow on the browbone
MAC white eyeliner on lower waterline in shade Fascinating
Avon brown eyeliner on the top lash line and lower(just under the white) in shade Cosmic Brown
Bare Escentuals mascara in shade Black
MAC Translucent finishing powder all over the face
MAC eyeshadow in shade Folie in the eyebrows to make them a little more shaped!
MAC lipstick in shade Lovelorn
Slick of vaseline over the top!

Then we're ready for action!

Out the door I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment