Where I've been and how I looked (for the most part)

Saturday 23 June 2012

I've had the most intense studying and exam period I think that I have ever, ever been through! The complete lack of creativity at times, drove me crazy and quite often sent me to sleep



While in hindsight it all may appear very rose tinted, in reality it was a very glum point that I never thought would come to an end, but of course it did- eventually
All I have yet to await for is the results!

Things that helped me through this time were:
The thought of being able to blog again
The thought of being able to read for enjoyment again
Peppermint ice cream
A good sleeping routine in bed by 10.45 and wide awake by 7am
Reading motivational quotes
Visualising results day going well...

Anyway, that part is all over now, and I have been itching to get back to posting every day yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment