Soft and Romantic Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial Urban Decay Naked Palette 3

Saturday 18 January 2014

You're thinking that Valentines day is approaching and you want to look cute for the day! Well I have you covered, today I uploaded a super sweet Valentines Day Makeup tutorial that is effortlessly beautiful and chic! Panic over! For this I used my beloved Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, and today it makes its debut to my YouTube, although it's had a special place in my heart for a while now.


  The Naked palettes aren't the cheapest palette available, so check to yesterdays post for a super detailed run down on what the palettes are about, what one is best for you and whether they are worth it.


I couldn't resist this tacky photograph effect! Love heart confetti all over my face, what could be better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment