My BIG Secret!

Wednesday 1 January 2014

For my very first post of 2014 I wanted to do something a little different and share a special 'new years gift' with my very treasured blog readers!

This is my first ever ever ever 'Follow me around' video that I filmed on New Years Eve!
It is not public on my channel, so only blog readers will be able to find it, you could say that it is a SECRET video!
It's not that exciting really, but it was fun to film, funny to edit and lets you into my bedroom and at a few points I am even lying IN bed!

I look a lot like this for the most part, I am still so in love with these PJs!
 

New Years Eve was not very 'Rock and roll' I do not even put on makeup- but I had a peaceful day and I am starting as I mean to go on, hopefully 2014 will be peaceful, productive and promising!

Let me know if you like this type of video where I share a whole array of things that pop into my head, acne treatments, colouring in for adults, a new technique to wash my makeup brushes, a little peep into my bedroom- I don't know what wasn't thrown into this random video!

I just wanted to give you a little something different as a way of saying thanks for last year which was the best year on my blog yet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment