The last day of 2013!

Tuesday 31 December 2013

It's difficult to think of something original or innovative to tell you on the very last day of this year.

I started the year first of all with an injured back that has finally pretty much healed

Planning for my sisters Hen party

I fell sick a lot, my immune system and I.. we have our ups and downs

I got a Furby!

I gained hundreds of subscribers to my YouTube videos

I visited Italy

I moved house

I stopped biting my nails

Being maid of honour for the first (and maybe last!) time

And hopefully a few other things happened, but I can't remember

I blogged 233 times this year including this very post, and thank you for reading them, who knows, maybe someone has read all 233 of them, aside from me!

I know it's so easy to think that 'new year, new you' but honestly, if you swear 2014 will be the year you lose some weight, or learn to sew and by January 3rd you have already faltered, don't get hung up on it, today, tomorrow, every day following January 1st is as good as the day before it to try again.

2014 is going to be a really exciting year for us all, 2014 even rolls of the tongue so much better than 2013! If your 2013 has been not so great, maybe you thought your New Years would be entirely different to how it is now- well that's just fine, it's opened your life into a whole new direction that is right, you are exactly where you need to be and you will only get even better than where you are now!

This year has been sparkly and wonderful and I have so many parts of it that I will treasure forever, but I just can't wait to see what next year brings, and where it will take me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment