Chapped Cheeks

Thursday 19 January 2012

I've been battling with my oily skin since I hit my early teens, I tried all sorts to change it including drying it out with the most vicious remedies possible before coming to the conclusion that I could throw any paste, formula or lotion at it and at the end of the day, I would still have oily skin.

It's like dying your hair, you can dye it a rainbow of colours, but it doesn't stop your hair from being the colour it truly is underneath all that dye.



However, this winter is the first time my skin has been dry for a prolonged period and it's right along the top of my cheekbones where I put my highlight colour when I'm doing my makeup.As a result I've had to give up powder foundation for a while and go back to my Laura Mercier tinted moisuriser but the chapping has eased a little since, I've also been going to bed with a streak of Bio Oil across the dry patches too.That's my simple but magic-make-shift remedy for chapped cheeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment