New Video! 'No Makeup' Makeup Tutorial

Saturday 21 January 2012

Hoo-rah, I've uploaded a video all about using mineral makeup, it's technology has exploded in other regions and is leaking further afield as the hype is spreading. I've done a blog before on Bare Minerals and how much I love them so it was fun to use their products entirely for a whole video. I think the before and after is refreshing, I dont look glooped up with makeup (don't get me wrong, sometimes I love being glooped up with makeup for nights out) I just look like me only much better, less blotchy and tired version.



I don't want anyone to think that I'm turning my back on the mainstream drugstore type liquid foundation, nuh-uh not a chance, still my favourite form of foundation always this was just a refreshing change to afterwars not feel as though I'm buried under eyeshadow and shimmer and waxy, creamy textures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment