Now you're just somebody that I used to know! OooOooh!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

This song has been swirling round and around my head all day. I've had it playing on full and singing my heart out and although the nature of the song isn't especially happy (it's actually all about heartbreak from what I can gather) it's cheered me up on this mid-week day (mid weeks are the toughest!) and I hope it does the same for you.



I can't believe it's had so many millions of listeners and I'd never even heard it before! I feel insanely out of touch. If you have a feet phobia, or just think they're gross then maybe look away for the first few seconds of the video. But the rest are insanely pretty, the kaleidescopic pattern reminds me of the 70s (even though I wasn't alive then!) and the body painting looks like it would have taken a looong long time. If i close my eyes the female singer sounds like Katy Perry to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment