Dreaming of Paris

Tuesday 24 January 2012



One of my closest friends got engaged around christmas underneth the Eiffel Tower, it sounded so beautiful and picturesque that she's let me share some special photos with you of what the tower looked like at the time. I've been lucky enough to travel all over different parts of France at various points in my life but I never really loved Paris like I felt I should, everytime I went it felt like a glamourised London with more erratic traffic. But seeing these pictures reminds me of what a wonderful place it is, and that perhaps I was looking at it before through juvenile eyes without appreciating what makes Paris so special.
I want to eat macaroons at the top of the tower overlooking all the twinkly lights below, waving to everyone at the bottom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment