Hakuna Matata!

Thursday 27 June 2013

Today was such a fun day, I went to go see The Lion King in theater which I had just been dying to see for years and years now, finally we went and although I was sad that no photographs were allowed during the performance you'll just have to take my word for it that it is visually something else!

They had my favourites Simone and Pumba who were so funny, and looked like the film even though the design wasn't the same or really trying to be- but they were just my favourites.

The stage was amazing and was never in the same place for more than five minutes, there are tons of sets and all sorts. I loved the specisl effects, the slow motion and the singing was incredible.

I think the baboon was the best singer which in the production I saw was played by a woman who had the most incredible voice, but in my head i'd always visualised the baboon as a man.

I loved it loved it loved it, it was such a treat for the eyes!

The best I've got for you is a picture of the curtain and my ticket.


Before the show we had pre show mocktails, the one on the left is mango based and mine on the right is a strawberry, banana and pineapple one!


To finish, you get a beautiful shot of my lunch, mushroom linguine!


We saw the show in Convent Garden London, which is a real fun place to visi,t it's kind of like an open top circus as it is filled with street performers and good shops, there was a super fun Chanel stand with giant makeup that I just wanted to take home and put in my bedroom, imagine walking into my room and seeing a giant plastic compact in the corner! If only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment