Hanging out at a tattoo parlour

Thursday 6 June 2013

I seem to be doing a lot of this lately, hanging out at piercing tattoo places but just as an observer to my friends or as moral support if needed.

Today two of my friends were getting piercing, one a stud in her nose and the other her second lobe piercing in her ears.
They are both camera shy and I didn't want to freak them out, plus piercings when they're first done go kind of red and don't look super nice so instead I'll show you my nice view from the waiting room before the piercing began.

 I was browsing through all the inspiration books, this one is a print copy of an artists sketch book, it had a lot of roses and geisha in which are my favorites so I liked this book a lot... even if this geisha is kind of disturbing with what can only be described as knitting needles through her eyes!


Maybe next time I'll get a little something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment