Video back up!

Wednesday 5 June 2013

I go on holiday next week for two weeks and I'm making an active point to not bring the internet with me, that means laptop and ipad stay at home, and internet on phone stays off but I will take my camera to do a bit of filming for my return but it also means no blog posts for the duration but lots of blog posts when I get back to show you what I got up to!

In the mean time, I don't want to deprive my YouTube of content for two weeks so I've been filming back up videos like a crazy mad woman, as well as trying to move out of my flat to move back home for the Summer and organise everything for holiday- whew!

This is all I have so far:



I still have a new video up tomorrow and it is another 'celebrity' makeup look and I'm thinking of squeezing in another celebrity look today, I want to do something with a bold lip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment