Moving out, Flying away

Sunday 9 June 2013

Today I've packed up my little room into boxes, and I leave this room forever, I come back to this city in 4 months and in the meantime I'll be living back at home.
I couldn't figure out how to pack my makeup so I've ended up putting it in a shoe box and sticking a fragile label on the lid!



Tomorrow I make my way to Italy for a holiday and I return on the 23rd of June!
In the mean time I won't be blogging because I won't even have the space to bring my laptop, and I don't think the place where we are going has internet, and if it does I don't want to be tempted to use it because a technology detox every once in a while can't be a bad thing, right!?

My videos will still be up every Saturday and I've got some really fun bright, and more natural looks coming up, I can't wait for you to see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment