Holiday snaps!

Wednesday 26 June 2013

I thought I'd take the opportunity to share with you all a quick peek of my holiday snaps in between me cooking you up a new video!

I just looked over them all yesterday and it makes me want to just jump right back into them and live it all again!

They had ice cream stands on every corner and I couldn't resist having a pic by a giant one!

 This was in Capri, probably the most beautiful place we went to and I think is the setting for some fancy perfume advert, I think Dior or a brand similar


I fell asleep every night mid reading a book, here I am wearing my 'beautiful' headband to stop my face touching my hair and hopefully preventing some blemishes

 Every night we'd come back from dinner to see this beautiful sight, I just can't get enough of it!

 Here I am in Pompei perhaps at the first ever 'zebra' crossing, significantly earlier than the Beatles haha


 I saw the best firework show that I had ever seen my life all around the islands of Italy!

There's a grand total of 6000 photos between us, so it was quite hard to show all of that in one blog post, but 6 is much better than 1000x that, haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment