Moroccan Dining

Tuesday 10 April 2012

My sister and I went to eat at a real cute place called Cafe Mauresque

The decor was so fun and pretty that I just had to share with you!

We had this fancy 'astmospheric' candle on our table


 Next to our table was this intricate carved divider built into the wall, you could kind of see people having dinner but it still felt all private and lovely!


I had the mixed tapas- my first ever time eating moroccan, I can't remember what the green stuff was called but it was sooooo delicious, all minty and fresh I loved it!


And we drank this water, the water was nothing especially amazing, but I just liked the bottle because it was glass and carved and reminded me of a brand that might have existed in Ancient Greek times or something- haha

So there you go- dining with me!
Do you like Moroccan too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment