It's (pre) CHRISTMAAAAAS

Monday 10 December 2012

In our flat, we all decided to make a wonderful Christmas dinner, before our Christmas dinners at home.

I was on Turkey and Yorkshire pudding duty and I was pretty nervous abotu the Turkey- I've never cooked a Turkey before and I didn't want it to be dry!




It was a Turkey crown that we put in the oven for 2 hours, but every 30 minutes we took it out to baste it which maybe was the best thing that we did because it was surprisingly moist and delicious!

I made the Yorkshire pudding using my Toad in the Hole recipe that I've posted here before, but just didn't put any sausages in it!

But it all turned out well in the end and we were all equally surprised by how homely it tasted.





After the delicious dinner we exchnaged presents, ate sweets and watched Puss in Boots the movie!
I feel all Christmassy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment