New Years Eve!

Monday 31 December 2012

We are having a wild New Years Eve here...

At around dinner time we got into our PJs, ate an Indian takeout, planned to make fresh candyfloss on my candyfloss macine but then decided that it was much easier to just eat fresh chocolate Brownies instead.

Then, through some dreadful twist of fate I was convinced to watch Dawn of the Dead until the New Years countdown, which is slowly creeping upon us. Then, we're going to watch the dazzling fireworks in London... from our Tv which is not in London, I will probably be wearing a onesie, so I will spare you pictures of my super fabulous and glamorous outfit of the day!

Wherever you are this New Years Eve, I hope that you are having the most wonderful time, and are able to reflect on 2012 knowing that it was a truly amazing year and you have grown and become a better person for it, even with the hardships and knocks.

If you're having a crazy night in like us (haha)

Here are some pretty fireworks to make it feel like you are having a dazzling night out!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment