Packing up!

Friday 14 December 2012

It's about that time again where I have to try and fit my life (and makeup) into a little tiny sitcase and take it someplace else.

I've pakced, and repacked and repacked becasue I want a little space to fit presents from Christmas into my suitcase!

I've brought home a lot of jumpers, and tracksuit bottoms and the only pair of shoes I've brought home with me are going to be on my feet- my little black ankle booties!

My fridge shelf is empty, I've tried my hardest to remember to bring home all the chargers for all my electrics and Christmas presents for my sister and Nan that I bought while here!

In the end I had to add another bag, and another extra bag to that too which was super fun to drag on and off the trains!
But it will all be worth it when I get home to all the fun and festivity and Christmasness!

Here's a sneak peek into my little ol' bag if you saw my blog post in September, you will see I arrived with a suitcase full of food and I arrive home with a suitcase full of dirty laundry for my mum to wash!




Living the highly glamorous, jet-set life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment