My first fresh blog post!

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Ahhh! I'm breathing in the fresh new year, and feeling a lot of pressure to make this blog post something special so that I can start my new blogging year right!

The blessing of having a (almost) daily blog is that I can reflect on the past year pretty easily, almost with just a click and I can tell you, or I'm sure you can tell too when I'm up, when I'm down, when I'm feeling inspired and creative and ready to take on things, and when I'm feeling knocked back or scared.

The most memorable points of my life in 2012 were:
-Starting this blog
-Starting a youtube account
-Finishing School
-Moving away from home
-Beginning university

I don't want to set myself a New years resolution because I make myself little goals and resolutions most weeks, maybe most days- you do too if you're a 'to do' list sort of person! All I hope is that I can make this year better, happier and more fun than the last year.
I'm excited to blog about it so that I won't forget a part of it, and I'm excited for you to read it.

Thank you for your support through 2012, my first year of blogging!



0 comments:

Post a Comment