Hens making a getaway!

Thursday 17 January 2013

My sisters wedding is approaching this year and to say I am excited is something of an understatement!

The bridesmaids and I decided that it would be fun to have a 'pre-hen' with just the bridesmaids before the actual hen!

At first we wanted to get a weekend away in the sunshine before the big day, but more realistically settled on a spa break!

We had a bridesmaid meeting today which was a great time to duscuss crucial questions such as:

What order do the bridesmaids go in the aisle procession?

Do you eat lamb?

Where are we going to have a 'pre-hen' before the hen?

I wore my hair in loose curls today, with a knit scarf, leather jacket and a Disney jumper.



My makeup is the Naked 2 palette and on my lips I'm wearing lipstic Frozen Rose by Avon with 'Lipcote' over the top. Lipcote arrived through the post today and I'm not super impressed, I'm going to give it another chance though before I confirm that it's not a vey good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment