Hey Kitty!

Wednesday 16 January 2013

I have three sparkling to additions to my Hello Kitty family that I thought I would share with you!

Aren't they beautiful! Like triplet sisters or something

So we've got new cupcake rainbow kitty!

I don't know if that is her proper name but she's basically dressed like a rainbow, with a sweet cupcake treat that is all squishy, I love her!







 

Then I have ballet Kitty!



 

The best part is hands down her tutu but I wish that she had a wand too

and thennn.....

the gem in the crown is my heart Japan Kitty





 

She's in a beautiful little nursey outfit and I think this came out to raise money for the natural disaster in Japan last year which makes it a little bit more special!

They all say hi!




  And are sitting safely with Giant mama kitty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment