Packing up again!

Friday 18 January 2013

It's that time when I have to pack everything up into a suitcase, take it all out again and repack, then repeat several times until everything just about fits, then I drag my luminous pink suitcase up and down stairs and escalators and on and off trains until I can breathe a sigh of relief when I am back home!

I was going to take a picture of my suitcase, but I do this every time I travel I'm sure you know what my suitcase looks like!

On a brighter note... My mum has made me the most delicious brownies for the journey so that makes it seem a little sweeter!

They look like they have snow on them!
Outside my window right now a lot of snow is falling which makes me nervous for how smooth the journey will go.. we shall see...


0 comments:

Post a Comment