Crazy Kawaii Crafting Saturday!

Saturday 17 August 2013

You don't need to tell me how crazy and wild my Summer holidays are, I already know for myself.
Today I had a stitch itch that needed to be scratched, I pulled out my iron on patch collection (I bet you didn't know I had one of them, I'm getting cooler by the minute) and cut some ribbon, thought of a colour scheme in my head and got sewing!

I of course have a big supply of Hello Kitty patches that I love to use, this one has two fabric hearts, a pink Hello Kitty Bow, Pink Hello Kitty in a sailor outfit and finally a trio of hearts holding in girly coloured strands of ribbons.


The second one is focused on Gwen Stefani Harajuku L.A.M.B with a rainbow,  harajuku lovers girl 'G', a heart trio and some rainbow ribbons trailing behind the hearts.


I've been making these style of vests for a while and I always want to keep them for myself, but more often than not I know that I do not need another variation of a black vest top.
I got my black vest tops from a different supplier this time so they are much smaller only fitting a size 6/8 so it turns out that I couldn't keep them even if I wanted to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment