What I didn't expect to be doing tonight...

Thursday 8 August 2013

Tonight is the night before my sisters long awaited wedding, yes it has finally come around!
To say that I am nervous and bursting with excitement is an understatement!
I won't be able to blog tomorrow and I hope that you'll forgive me for that! We are away from home for the night, but I'll be back the next day with some casual snaps before the real ones come through.
In the mean time, I've been repairing sweetie trees that have been made with cement, cocktail sticks and so many packs of chocolates that I am almost sick of the sight of them.

Nonetheless, they are packaged up hopefully for a safe 30 mile trip to the venue!

Sweet, sweet, sweetie dreams lovebugs! Wish us lots of luck and sunshine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment