Fake tanning for the weekend!

Wednesday 6 March 2013

I upped my fake tan dosage!
I used to use the bottle on the left by St Tropez



Which I can only say good things about, however it was getting a bit cot ineffective as it took about 4 applications to get the desired colour, which is ideal if you want to wear a natural tan every day but I often wear fake tan in preparation for events such as weddings or holidays... So I was recommended that the best thing to do would be to get the shade darker (the darkest shade, they only have two shades of the mousse, which is the bottle on the right) so that it would require fewer applications to get the desired shade of skin!

I'm on my third consecutive application and I woke up a bit frightened of my tangerine reflection, but thankfully it washed of to make me just look healthy!

Maybe the best thing about St Tropez mousse is no nasty scents!

Hooray for the weekend wedding!


0 comments:

Post a Comment