Easter Sunday Funday!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Yippee it's Easter- but it's also the end of the month which is bad because:
1. the clocks go foward (or is it back?) today so there's less time in bed this morning
but good because:
2. the evenings are lighter!
and also good because:
3. It's the season finale of Walking Dead tonight
which may seem bad because there are then no more episodes butttt, it's okay because:
4. Tomorrow is the first episode of the new season 3 Game of Thrones!

It's also good because it means that Spring should technically be here- which I suppose technically it is, but It doesn't feel like it especially, the sun is kind of shining today, but then mostly hiding away behind clouds.
This morning my mum hid my eggs (Hello Kitty and Cadbury Cream egg)  for me in all sorts of imaginative places such as the tv cabinet, a cupboard, a wardrobe. By this time I was already dressed in my Easter outfit:


Rainbow jumper from H&M for £10!
Navy Blue jeans from Select
Hello Kitty socks from H&M but they are olddddd stock

I was supposed to be wearing something much brighter and more pastel, it was an outfit I had brought home especially to wear for Easter, but it was too chilly!

I did very natural makeup and I could tell you that I left my hair natural on purpose, but actually time got away from me and I was running late for the Easter church service, so I sped along to their and thankfully the damp ends and back of my hair air dried on the way, although it did look a bit frizzy but I suppose that doesn't matter at Church.

When I got home around 2:30-3:00 my mum had made a beauuuuutiful roast dinner. It was wonderful, I forget to take my phone down to dinner most of the time so I didn't get to take a picture, but I suppose you probably know what a roast dinner looks like. Then for dessert we had brownies which were still warm from the oven and gooey in the middle.
I was quite impressed that my eggs hadn't been touched all day - when I was younger Easter was the only day that we could eat as much chocolate as we wanted and I took advantage of that - but then about half ten I gave in to the Cadbury egg and ate half!

On a completely different note, today my little YouTube page got it's very first banner!
You can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexiaEsque

Or... if you can't be bothered to click I will just round up this month with the videos from March:





0 comments:

Post a Comment