Gum Girl! The cutest free webcomic

Sunday 10 March 2013

Sundays are for lounging, and I stumblest across the cutest thing to do while lounging...
Gum Girl!!! - The picture book (chic-er way of saying comic)

I saw this on a shelf in a store and thought it looked sooooo cute! I didn't buy it there and then but when I got home saw if I could get it from Amazon, until I realised.... that the Gum Girl website are offering this issue to read for free online, you can read it straight from the website, no downloading needed or anything! How often is it that you get stuff legally for free that you can also buy- almost never- so I was very excited and had to share this.
I read this issue online, it was so so so cute. If Gum Girl becomes popular, I want to dress like her on special occasions, just kidding, on a day-to-day basis.

Here's a link directly to the picture book if it takes your fancy:
http://www.gumgirl.co.uk/p/webcomic_12.html





0 comments:

Post a Comment