New Video: Makeup for a night out!

Sunday 24 March 2013

Here I'm vamping it up a little with darker eye makeup than usual, so it's not really been created with a daytime event in mind- unless you like darker daytime makeup- which is totally cool!
I was getting ready myself for a night out here and I was wearing all black and wanted makeup a little more smudgy than my normal to wear, I never like how the camera picks up my makeup- I always think it looks better in real - I know they say a bad makeup artist or person in any skill trade blames their tools, but, well I am blaming my tools. I just don't think the colours are done much justice sometimes, and the shimmery shades are made to look like they are full of chunky glitter- not pretty!



Anywho, I hope you enjoy!


Straight after this I filmed an empties video that will be up next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment