Clouds of mint green

Wednesday 8 February 2012

I am very excited that pastel colours are deemed the 'in' colours of this and next season. I've always had a huge love for that pastel mint colour, a kind of bluey-green that is just delicious to look at but findig clothes in such a specific colour is not always so easy, until now!
I came across this jacket which I am just drooling over

Pinned Image

I love the stud detail, and the colour is just so perfect! I found it on Pinterest, so where it came from will probably be forever a mystery!

I love this mint satchel
Image 1 of ASOS Leather And Suede Tucklock Satchel
http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Leather-And-Suede-Tucklock-Satchel/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1853398&SearchQuery=mint&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Mint
Although I put my bags through their paces so I imagine the suede would get grubby pretty quickly


and finally, what I love the most are these mint jeans, which unfortunately look as though they've sold out, which is too bad as I imagine these to look perfect with some crisp white shoes!


Image 4 of ASOS PETITE Zip Back Denim Tee
http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Petite/ASOS-PETITE-Zip-Back-Denim-Tee/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1899451&SearchQuery=mint&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Mintgreen



Sweet peppermint dreams! And do you like the pastel trend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment