It's sNOw joke!

Thursday 9 February 2012

A cloud of icing sugar snow cascaded across England making everything everywhere so beautiful!

I woke up around 2 in the morning and quickly whipped out my camera to show you guys, I know that sounds so silly because snow is such a common thing to most people, so I've no idea why I'm still fascinated with it!

Here I do a super quick outfit of the day, and I'm warning you- while it may not be 'mountain climber gear' dull it's certainly not 'Kim Kardashian glam' or anything like that.
So come and see the snowy adventure at my house!
I finished off the day with making a snow-woman in the garden! It was for sure a girl because she has on a pink polka dot scarf and hat! She's named Princess I sure hope she likes the cold!

I hope you're watching this while your snuggled up inside with a warm duvet over you (if it's cold where you are at least)

0 comments:

Post a Comment