'Cup of tea guvna?'

Saturday 11 February 2012

Whilst I'm not intending to fulfill the British stereotype as being a tea lover (I myself am not fond of them unless they're the herbal kind, and sometimes even not then)
I do like to drink peppermint tea a lot, a lot, a lot sometimes I have four mugs of it a day!

I used think that it was just something delicious to drink but then I discovered lots of awesome health benefits so I upped my intake of the beverage.

Health benefits include:
Improvement of all kinds of belly trouble, whether indigestion, upset stomach, stomach aches, travel sickness, nervous stomach, butterflies in your belly, abdominal pain headaches and even improve concentration!

I had a mug before I took my driving test when my belly was indeed very nervous and I went through a phase of being prone to stomach aches and depended on peppermint tea to relax the muscles then too.
My favourite brand is Pukka three mint tea:


Mint tea
It's delicious and I love the spearmint taste of it, plus it leaves you with spear-minty breath which has got to be a good thing!

Here's the mug I'm working my way through now, is it totally gross that I find it really refreshing to drink it cold too? Haha, I'm not sure, let me know.


I leave the tea bag in the mug of boiling water for as long as possible to get a really super strong flavour, but if you like your a little weaker then take it out quicker of course!

So if you need a new hot drink in your life or trying to wean yourself off regular tea or coffee and need a beverage replacement, then try peppermint tea.
Or just try it if you like the taste of toothpaste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment