Picture THIS!

Sunday 19 February 2012

A few weeks back I went to get some new pictures taken!

It was a long and sweaty day (under all the lamps, they make you sweat) and my face got a little sore from rubbing on and off makeup for the different looks. I talk a little more about it here since that was what I blogged the day of the shoot!

My favourite pictures are the block colour ones! They're so fun!

Here's a little looky at the untouched photos- I haven't cropped them or anything for now:



I'm excited to upload a video about it finally since I couldn't do any uploading while I was away- but I'm home now!


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got up to!
Which jeans do you prefer? The lemon or raspberry?

Pssst... Everything was from Primark! (except the lollipops! and purple ring) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment